Monday, November 21, 2016

Happy 6th Month Birthday Paige!

WOW! Where has the last week, not to mention the last 6 months gone?! It is so hard to believe my little peanut is 6 months old.

Paige turned 6 months last Wednesday, November 16th.  We celebrated with shots for the whole family. All three girls did excellent, Emily's response was the best; they gave her some stickers and as she is sitting on my lap examining her stickers they give her the shot.  They are midway through and she turns to the nurse and says: "HEEEYY!" it took all I had not to burst out laughing.

Paige weighed in at 13 lbs 10 oz and 24 inches long, according to growth charts she is still a little peanut but growing nicely, especially since we started small (5 lbs 8 oz and 18 inches).  Paige was a trooper for her shots too, but when we got home she needed some serious Mommy time!
This is the only picture of her for the day as she was not having much of being on her own for the monthly milestone photo... Hopefully this week (I know only a week late)

We started solid food with her this week and I also attempted making my own baby food.  I would say the first time was a huge success.  She devoured the squash, and managed to get it ALL over her face.
First taste of Squash - YUMMMMY

Paige is a good combination of Quinn and Emily when it comes to milestones, Quinn was a one hit wonder, and Emily was, well... lazy. Paige can roll from her tummy to her back, she has done it several times, but despite being able to, she still gets mad if she is on her tummy for too long.  She hasn't rolled back to front yet but we are so close.  In her defense she doesn't get a whole lot of floor time as her big sisters think that is the perfect time to close in and even attempt to pick her up. She is a tripod sitter, she is doing really well on this and loves to sit up. 

If I had to pick a favorite baby gear item based on what my kids have liked, I would say hands down the Bumbo seat. We use it for everything, feeding, hanging out with mom while I work in the kitchen, and watching big sisters from a safe distance. All of them have loved it. So for any new parent wondering if you need one, I would say YES! Quinn and Emily even love it for their dolls, so much so that they are getting one for Christmas so they stop stealing Paige's!

Happy 1/2 Birthday Paige, I can't believe how much you have changed in six months. We love you so much and can't wait to watch you grow!

Love,
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Gifts for your Amazing Teacher

πŸŽ„πŸŽ…2018 Teacher Christmas Gift IdeasπŸŽ„πŸŽ… When My kids started school I wanted to find the perfect teacher gift, because let's ...