Tuesday, November 15, 2016

The start of our Journey

I have been toying with the idea of a blog for a while and have decided to make the leap.  I wanted a place to document happenings and still be able to share them with others that wasn't Facebook.



Craig and I have been married for 6 years, we met when I was still in high school and got married a month after I graduated college.  After living in Des Moines for a year and a half, Craig accepted a transfer to the Cherokee Pioneer Plant which moved us closer to home.  Prior to this year, we had celebrated each of our wedding anniversary's in a different house.  We have so much to be thankful for and we start with our three biggest blessings!
Quinn Catherine is our oldest, she is a beauty inside and out (but I'm biased). She is dramatic, she is loud, she is loving, she feels deeply and she is a great big sister.  She loves to read stories, Curious George is her favorite, she enjoys playing with all her cousins, and she likes going to sporting events and church with me.  Quinn is so much like me some days it is CRAZY, but her eyes are 100% daddy!

Emily Justine is the middle child.  She is all 2! She is a cheeser, and so darn cute it is hard not to laugh at her on a regular basis.  Emily has the best facial expressions, you know exactly where you stand with this one.  She is also a brute, she is rough and tough and loves to get dirty and is a 110% Daddy's girl, mommy will do only if daddy is not around. She is loud and energetic and has a smile that can light up the room.

Paige Michael is our baby.  There is no other way around it, she is a Mommy's girl!! She is a snuggler, she loves you to talk to her and she loves watching her big sisters; although their noise level terrifies her some days (not that I blame her). She is a relatively easy going baby - until you try to take her from her mom :)

I love my 3 little blessings that make this journey so much more fun, crazy and full of laughter.

<3 Jacque


No comments:

Post a Comment

Great Gifts for your Amazing Teacher

πŸŽ„πŸŽ…2018 Teacher Christmas Gift IdeasπŸŽ„πŸŽ… When My kids started school I wanted to find the perfect teacher gift, because let's ...